Monday, October 5, 2009

New Jewelry for you!
















Good morning everyone! Again I have new Jewelry and my creations just keep getting better:) I am going to remind you that I have two watch class dates coming up: Oct 9th @ 10am and Oct 10th @ 11am. The class is $44 dollars which is an excellent deal because it includes everything! I have added an extra incentive to take the class, if you bring a friend that takes the class as well I will give you a pair of earrings your choice for free!! If you feel like coming to the class please give me at least two days notice and a general idea of what kind of colors you would like for your watch:) Cash or check only. Thank you all for your support and keeping up with all the new goods.





Love, Kammi





Please feel free to contact me through email: kammi5548@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment